MADE BY WOMEN RIDERS FOR WOMEN RIDERS
VnM Sport Cooling Compression Top is the most advanced base level gear on the market. Its seamless, slimming, rider-specific design creates a flattering hourglass fit for women. Ingenious construction cools your body and reduces muscle fatigue while riding, or doing any high performance sport.
• Proprietary “honey comb” woven fabric feels like air conditioning on the skin as it cools your body by drying 8x faster than cotton and 2.5x faster than other top level brands
• Lycra Sport Certified targeted compression maximizes endurance and extends peak level riding performance by reducing muscle soreness and fatigue
• Innovative fit and Stay-put silicone gripper waistband eliminates chaffing, bunching and riding up
• Soft mesh paneling under the arms and down the back improves maneuverability and comfort
• Proprietary collar design shades neck from sun exposure, and reduces chaffing from outer gear
• “Slippery” texture makes getting in and out of your riding suit a breeze, even on the hottest of days
• Designed by riders for all riders from hobbyist to top-level racer
• Packs light for extended trips
Technologically advanced, abrasion resistant Italian fabrics will not stink, shrink or stretch out, are built to withstand the harshest environments, last at least 4x longer than other brands, and are rated SPF 50+ for sun protection
Love this so much!!! I wear it every time I’m riding and it’s too warm out, and can’t feel the heat. I tried these from a friend’s recommendation and am so happy about this purchase. Just bought a set for my boyfriend for our anniversary!
Nick Schmal (verified owner) –
Bought these for my wife this summer, she absolutely loved them. Best under leathers stuff out there she said, so, I just bought a set for myself. Can’t wait to try them on the track!
Not a racer, but I’m a superfan. Wore my VNMs on a 75-day, 15,000 mile tour around the country — with 45 days of 100F+ weather. It absolutely saved the me, literally and figuratively, by dispersing excess heat and helping to regulate body temps. 105F-117F is still hot (!) but the VNMs made it bearable. Won’t ride without them.